The Mountain Hiker Sock
You've heard the song "Walking on Sunshine"? Meet the Hiker. Made with 70% organic merino wool.
- 70% organic merino wool 29% nylon 1% spandex
- thick cushioning throughout for comfort
- GOTS certified, chlorine free and anti-felt treated
- S/M is women's size 6-9 and men's size 4-7
- L is women's size 10-13 and men's size 8-12
Temperature regulating and antimicrobial properties makes merino the perfect fibre for socks.
Made in the USA
Take responsibility for your socks to extend the life-cycle.
- Machine wash inside out on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay flat or hang to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains