The Merino Sweater
Our soft and sustainable merino wool bubble-knit men's sweater. A crew neck sweater, made in the USA using a fully-fashioned technique. A super soft but durable, bubble-knit crew neck sweater. Designed to keep you cozy on the coast, and also smart enough for the office.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Bubble knit construction
- Linked panel finishing
- Double layer knit tubular collar, cuffs and hem
- Straight hem
Model in Navy is 6'4" and wearing size M.
Model in Grey is 5'9" and wearing size XS.
100% extra fine sustainable merino wool Italian yarns. Made using a fully fashioned technique that minimizes waste from offcuts.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend their life-cycle:
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Hand wash in cold water only
- HANDWASH ONLY or eco-friendly dry cleaners.
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains