Sewing Machine Operator - Victoria, BC
As an ecologyst sewing machine operator, you play an essential role in apparel assembly. You are an experienced sewing machine operator and are ready for production work in our local factory in Victoria, BC. You can produce high-quality work in a fast and efficient manner. You are experienced with working on industrial machines.
- Assemble garments with various types of sewing techniques
- Work with the production team to meet deadlines
- Other responsibilities as required
- Experienced professional in operating Industrial Sewing Machines
- Knowledge about garment construction and textiles an asset
- We are a diverse and inclusive workplace - English is required for communication
- Working Conditions: May have to do light lifting of materials (approx. 20lbs), will spend long hours sitting
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms!
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
As this is an evolving scenario, we continue to follow the recommendations provided by the CDC and worksafe to ensure employee safety and wellbeing
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Indigenous candidates and candidates residing within our local communities are highly encouraged to apply.
Every employee's responsibility is to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!