Customer Experience Specialist - Victoria, BC
The Customer Experience Specialist is our first touch point for many customers and members of our community. In this role, you will assist with customer service, shipping & receiving, and inventory organization. As a key member of the CX team, you will own our online order fulfillment and troubleshoot pinch points like no other. The majority of your time will be spent behind the scenes in a hands-on, beautiful warehousing environment in the heart of our HQ while architecting the bigger picture as we grow. If you bring creative solutions and compelling charisma— this is for you!
Ecologyst is more than a clothing company. We are on a mission to decarbonise our supply chain by evolving how we manufacture apparel responsibly in North America. With an aim of leaving it better for future generations, we’re creating systems to support people and brands alike in the transition to a lower carbon world. We can’t wait for you to join us!
Customer Service: Providing exceptional customer service via email, live chats, phone, and in-person at our Showroom.
Shipping & Receiving: Meeting online order fulfillment deadlines, including our Second Life program, processing exchanges and returns in a timely manner and meeting customer needs, processing our repairs program, and accepting packages at our showroom.
Collaboration & Team Work: Working closely with the Educators at our Victoria store and Whistler store for order fulfillment and customer inquiries, and working closely with our factory team through our repairs program.
Inventory Organization: Assisting with organizing inventory in our warehouse, conducting cycle counts, supporting and conducting stock takes, uploading products into our Second Life program when needed, merchandising our Showroom, and maintaining an organized and clean space in our Customer Experience office and showroom.
What you bring
- You are passionate, respectful, outgoing and genuinely like helping people.
- You are a great communicator. You are self-motivated but also work well as part of a team.
- You love to build things; communities, teams, systems, and more.
- Organization is your jam and you are known for your attention to detail.
- You are always looking to do more with less. Your philosophy on life is fewer things, more experiences.
- You love our natural world and are motivated to respect, honour, and value life on earth. You are an advocate for positive environmental impacts and are always looking to make a difference in your personal and professional life.
- You are an individual as a part of an ecosystem, understanding that your choices have an impact on others. You are self-aware, confident and take responsibility for your actions.
You have availability to work Monday to Friday, with potential options to include evenings and weekends.
To apply for these roles please email your resume, cover letter, and/or portfolio to email@example.com
Paper resumes will not be accepted.
All applicants must be willing and comfortable with learning and working on the retail sales floor, or
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
Indigenous candidates and candidates residing within our local communities are highly encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Location: Lekwungen Territory / Victoria, BC