The Trail Sock
ecologyst x Maggie's Trail Sock. Made with organic merino wool.
- 69% organic merino wool 28% nylon 3% spandex
- Thick cushioning for the heel and ball of the foot, with thin areas for breathability where needed
- GOTS certified, chlorine free and anti-felt treated
- S/M is women's size 6-9 and men's size 4-7
- L is women's size 10-13 and men's size 8-12
Temperature regulating and antimicrobial properties makes merino the perfect fibre for socks.
Made in the USA
Take responsibility for your socks to extend the life-cycle.
- Machine wash inside out on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay flat or hang to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.