Xcel Drylock 7mm RT Boot
Xcel's most popular and most premium surf boot.
Drylock 7mm round toe boot is designed to provide maximum warmth in a variety of extreme weather conditions
- Temperature range: 8° C & below
- Thermo Dry Celliant (TDC) uses mineral-enhanced smart fibers, recycling body heat into infrared energy for warmth, increased endurance, quicker recovery, and overall enhanced performance.
- 100% UltraStretch neoprene with a blindstitched & glued seam construction, sealed with inner Thermo Dry Seam tape and outer Taitex to keep warmth in.
- Angled Velcro straps and seamless Drylock ankle seals add an ultra-premium, comfortable fit
- Durable sole design allows for more true-to-the-board feel
- Back ankle pull loop is Pressure Bonded to the outer boot, keeping water out
Model is a women's size 7 and is wearing a men's size 6. The fit should be snug. If you are unsure of your size, we suggest trying on for the best fit.
Made from comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch.
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.