ecologyst x Stanfield's Henley
The ecologyst x Stanfield's wool blend is our gender-neutral "island tuxedo". A slimmer fit than Stanfield's Canadian classic that's been around since the gold rush days.
Building off over 150 years of tradition, ecologyst has worked with Stanfield's to update the fit and function of proven staples. Stanfield's was founded in 1856 and has been part of the cultural fabric of Canada ever since. The Klondike Gold Rush of 1897 provided them with their first big break where some 100,000 people, spurred by rumors of gold, made their way north to the harsh terrain of the Yukon. The Stanfield’s “Unshrinkable” Underwear was pivotal to the would-be-prospectors and miners who could find no substitute for the warm, heavy, wool underwear.
- 80% wool 20% nylon
- Flatlock stitched seams
- 3-button openable placket
- Straight hem
Compared to Stanfield's classic henley cut, our's is designed to fit closer to the body. The unique knit allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
Male model is 5'10" and wearing size S.
Female model is 5'5" and wearing size XS.
Caring means less repairing:
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- HANDWASH only in cold water. Do not wash in warm or hot water!
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage, fold your wool knit to prevent warping or stretching
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 2 sizes from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.