The Field Pant
Sitka women's standard fit pant. Made with 65% organic linen and 45% organic cotton.
- 65% organic linen 45% organic cotton
- Woven, non-stretch fabric
- 1/16 topstitching details throughout
- Topstitch pintucks in the centre front
- Bartacks on covered elastic waistband
- Slash pockets with cotton lining
- Shaping darts on the back side and bottom hem of pants
Model is 5'6" and wearing size XS. The Field Pant is designed to be worn from day to night. The relaxed but tapered fit is for active lifestyles that demand versatility in their garments. Comfortable enough to commute on your bike with deliberate details - these stylish pants will take you from work to play, or to an evening out.
Our first woven pant is a blend of 65% organic linen and 45% organic cotton. Linen is a durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger when wet than dry. The fibers are naturally non-stretch and are resistant to damage from abrasion. They also resist dirt and stains with no lint or pill tendency. Cotton enhances the strength and durability while adding softness and breathability. Find out more: Organic Linen/Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softener
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry low if necessary
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.