The Field Shirt
ecologyst women's classic fit plaid shirt made of 100% organic cotton flannel.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Lightly brushed fabric
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets with flaps and button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
Model is 5’3” and wearing size XS. The Field Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement. Extra fabric in the sleeves allows for comfort when swinging an axe or lounging out at the end of the day, whatever the case may be.
Introducing our first 100% GOTS certified organic cotton plaid. This tightly knit plaid was custom designed for Sitka. Woven at 255 grams per square meter, the tightness of this weave gives the cotton fabric superior durability. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take care of your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.