The 375 Terry Sweatpant
ecologyst women's standard fit pant. Made of 100% organic cotton.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- 375 GSM 3-end loop french terry
- Pre-shrunk, medium weight heathered fabric
- Flatlock, serged and topstitched seams
- Slash front pockets
- Centre front pleats
- Sitka woven label on the back right
Model is 5'6" and wearing size XS. The 375 Terry Sweatpant is designed to be worn before or after activity. The relaxed but tapered fit is an updated version of the regular sweatpants. Cozy with deliberate details - these stylish sweatpants will keep you warm and comfortable.
Our Medium Weight Terry is 100% GOTS certified organic cotton with loop piles. The loop pile finish absorbs moisture, which creates natural wicking and comfort. This 375 grams per square meter midweight, is perfect for spring and summer activities. The terry is milled, dyed and finished in Canada. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry low if necessary
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.