The Victoria Tank
Born and raised in Victoria, the Flagship store's City Series graphic represents our roots. Part of an in-store collector's series - each front chest graphic illustrates the city our stores call home.
This online exclusive is for 72 hours.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 9 oz jersey knit
- Pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Pocket on left chest
- Water based screen printing at front left pocket and centre back
- Sitka woven label at hem
- Straight hem
Male model is 5'8" and wearing size S. Female model is 5'5" and wearing size S. A traditional style with a moderate relaxed body to give the wearer room for mobility.
Our 9oz cotton jersey is not only GOTS certified, it is also milled, dyed and finished in Canada. Find out more: Organic Cotton.
Made in Canada
Take Responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry if necessary
- Store your jersey folded to prevent warping or stretching
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.