The Tencel Shorts
- 84% Tencel, 16% Linen, 195gsm Twill
- Medium waist
- Drawstring at elasticized waistband
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Front slit pockets
- Back patch pocket
Model is 5'9 wearing the size M.
S - 30"
M - 32"
L - 35"
XL - 38"
XXL - 41"
84% Tencel and 16% Linen blended Twill. Weight is 195gsm or 5.8oz.
Perfect for warmer weather. This fabric is breathable, soft, and will feel cool and dry on skin.
Tencel is derived from sustainably farmed renewable wood sources to create cellulosic fibres. The fibres are compostable and biodegradable.
Made in Vancouver
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Shake out and Hang to dry. Note the nature of both of these fibres, your garment may require extra care to avoid wrinkling
- Iron or steam if needed
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.