The Sitka Heavyweight Tee
Our much-loved, ecologyst heavyweight t-shirt with a Sitka tree print. This 100% heavyweight organic cotton t-shirt is milled, dyed, and made in Canada. A soft, relaxed style that you'll want to wear every day.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 13 oz jersey knit
- Pre-shrunk, heavy weight fabric
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Water based screen printing ink at centre chest
- Straight hem
Male model is 6'4 and wearing size L. Female model is 5'2" and wearing size XS. Fit is a traditional style with a moderate relaxed body to give the wearer room for mobility.
Caring means less repairing:
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 2 sizes from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.