The Puffy Jacket
Hard work doesn't stop with the cold. Our puffy jacket is built to keep your core warm while providing mobility to adventure on. This is a small batch production made in our factory in Victoria B.C.
- Shell is 100% soy waxed cotton twill
- Quilted with 100% wool insulation
- Lined with 100% cotton twill
- Large front panel pockets
- Heavy duty snap closures
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size M. Designed for movement and active lifestyles.
- Shell is 100% soy waxed cotton 230gsm twill
- Quilted with 100% bonded wool insulation
- Lined with 100% brushed cotton twill
Made in Canada at the ecologyst factory - Victoria, BC.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Spot clean suggested
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners.
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains