The Hiking Pant
Made in Canada from 100% organic cotton twill. Our men's Hiking Pant is the best style to provide optimum comfort and functionality in the alpine, while you make that sweet ascent.
100% organic cotton twill provides both softness and durability. Made in Canada, our men's Hiking Pant combines a tailored fit with plenty of pockets for your hiking essentials.
Learn why we only use GOTS-certified cotton.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 7 oz twill
- Belt made from nylon webbing with a magnetic buckle that clips and locks together.
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Double-needle stitching
- Large front panel pockets
- Back right patch pocket with button flap.
- Tapered leg with cinched cuff
Model is 5'9 wearing the size 32.
Our 7oz cotton twill is not only GOTS certified, it is strong and durable. Inherently wrinkle-resistant, twill is easy to care for with dirt and stains being less noticeable due to the fabric weave. Learn more: Organic Cotton
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Remove belt before washing
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.