The Cabin Shirt
The Cabin Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement. Extra fabric in the sleeves allows for comfort when swinging an axe or lounging out at the end of the day, whatever the case may be
- 100% cotton
- 4.5 yarn dye plaid flannel
- Brushed fabric
- Bartack at garment stress points
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets with button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
Our 100% cotton plaid flannel is breathable, durable, and strong. The brushed fabric is an additional softness that enhances the garments overall comfortable and cozy feel. Find out more: Cotton
Take care of your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 2 sizes from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.