The Cabin Shirt
The Cabin Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement. Extra fabric in the sleeves allows for comfort when swinging an axe or lounging out at the end of the day, whatever the case may be
- 100% cotton
- 4.5 yarn dye plaid flannel
- Brushed fabric
- Bartack at garment stress points
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets with button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
Our 100% cotton plaid flannel is breathable, durable, and strong. The brushed fabric is an additional softness that enhances the garments overall comfortable and cozy feel. Find out more: Cotton
Take care of your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains