The Anorak Jacket
First worn in the Arctic, Anoraks have an adventure-worthy history behind them. Ours are made at the ecologyst factory in Victoria, BC. Designed from one of our favourite weatherproof fabrics, organic cotton Ventile, this pull-on style hoodie keeps you dry and has a Velcro kangaroo pocket.
Ventile is 100% organic cotton, originally developed in Great Britain during The Second World War to keep their fighter pilots dry if they were shot down above the Atlantic Ocean. Our Ventile is milled, dyed and finished in Switzerland and constructed in Canada.
- Water-resistant with raglan sleeves
- Tree logo embroidery on left chest
- 1/3 length front waterproof zipper
- Elastic and Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable elastic cord hem and hood with cordlock
- Curved back hem
Female model is 5'10" and wearing size S. Male model is 6’4” and wearing size L for a true fit. The Anorak is made to be worn slightly oversized and boxy.
Caring means less repairing:
Spot clean or eco-friendly dry clean as needed.
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 1 size from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
We guarantee our apparel for life.
Guaranteed for Life applies to our apparel goods that break down through standard wear.
Camp & Cabin hard goods, surfboards, stains, extreme use, misuse cases, incorrect care/washing, and seconds are excluded from this guarantee.
This guarantee applies to goods purchased in-store or online after Jan 1, 2015 with a verifiable record of purchase.