The 210 Merino Henley
Get cozy with our long-sleeve, 100% merino wool henley. Naturally temperature regulating and odour-resistant, our henley shirt is Made-in-Canada and made to move with a 210 GSM jersey knit. We chose this medium weight jersey weighing in at for its superior temperature regulating quality in cold and warm weather.
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- 3-button openable placket
- Straight hem
- Water based screen printing ink for back neck label
Male model is 6'1" and wearing size M. Female model is 5'7" and wearing size XS.
Compared to its cotton counterpart, this merino wool henley is designed to fit closer to the body. Using the merino wool jersey allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
Caring means less repairing:
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours.
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 2 sizes from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.