The 150 Dolman
All-natural, lightweight and breathable. Our short-sleeve 150 Dolman brings optimal comfort through the seasons in looser sleeves and soft merino wool.
From city socializing to coastal air, we love the breathability and soft drape of a Dolman sleeve. Created from one fabric pattern, meaning no sleeve seams and reduced fabric waste from offcuts. Made in our Canadian factory from merino wool.
- 100% merino wool 150 GSM jersey knit
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Dolman sleeve
- Straight hem
Model is 5'5” and wearing size S. Compared to its cotton counterpart, this merino t-shirt is designed to fit closer to the body. Using the merino jersey allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
We chose this lightweight jersey weighing in at 150 grams per square meter for its temperature regulating quality in cold and warm weather. Our 100% merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep. We believe that should be the industry standard.
- Take responsibility of your garments to extend the life-cycle
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at email@example.com. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains