ecologyst x Stanfield's Crew
ecologyst men's slim fit crew sweater relaxes to your body and becomes a standard fit.
- 80% wool 20% nylon
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Sleeve cuffs and wide hemline
- Straight hem
Model is 6'4" and wearing size L. Compared to Stanfield's classic crewneck cut, the Sitka X Stanfield's Crew is designed to fit closer to the body. The unique knit allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement
Stanfield's blended heavy ribbing knit is woven with 80% wool and 20% nylon. The sweater is knit in such a way to allow a generous amount of mechanical stretch. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.