The Camp Shirt
ecologyst men's standard fit plaid shirt is made of 80% wool and 20% polyester.
- 80% wool 20% polyester
- Set in sleeves
- Double-needle flat felled seam
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Two sets of front pockets
- Double stitched patch pockets on chest, one with flap
- Hang loop at bottom of the yoke at centre back
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
Model is 6’1” and wearing size M. The Camp Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats and extra fabric in the sleeves minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding comfort and room for movement.
Our blended wool plaid is woven with 80% wool and 20% polyester. This blend gives the fabric all the amazing qualities of wool and the strength of the polyester. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash. If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.