The Trail Overshirt
ecologyst men's classic fit overshirt is made with 6 oz ripstop. Our cotton ripstop fabric is made in Japan. This tightly woven fabric uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- 100% cotton
- 6 oz ripstop fabric made in Japan
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Bartacks are garment stress points
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets and penholder pocket with flaps and button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
- Sitka woven label sewn on left side of the garment
Model is 6’4” and wearing size L. The Trail Overshirt fits relaxed for an active lifestyle. Designed as an overshirt, it can also be comfortably worn under a jacket.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle:
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
We guarantee our apparel for life.
Guaranteed for Life applies to our apparel goods that break down through standard wear.
Camp & Cabin hard goods, surfboards, stains, extreme use, misuse cases, incorrect care/washing, and seconds are excluded from this guarantee.
This guarantee applies to goods purchased in-store or online after Jan 1, 2015 with a verifiable record of purchase.