The Trail Overshirt
ecologyst men's classic fit overshirt is made with 6 oz ripstop.
- 100% cotton
- 6 oz ripstop fabric made in Japan
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Bartacks are garment stress points
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets and penholder pocket with flaps and button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
- Sitka woven label sewn on left side of the garment
Model is 6’4” and wearing size L. The Trail Overshirt fits relaxed for an active lifestyle. Designed as an overshirt, it can also be comfortably worn under a jacket.
Our cotton ripstop fabric is made in Japan. This tightly woven fabric uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping. Find out more: Cotton
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.