The Trail Overshirt
ecologyst men's classic fit overshirt is made with 6 oz ripstop. Our cotton ripstop fabric is made in Japan. This tightly woven fabric uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- 100% cotton
- 6 oz ripstop fabric made in Japan
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Bartacks are garment stress points
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets and penholder pocket with flaps and button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
- Sitka woven label sewn on left side of the garment
Model is 6’4” and wearing size L. The Trail Overshirt fits relaxed for an active lifestyle. Designed as an overshirt, it can also be comfortably worn under a jacket.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle:
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at email@example.com. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains