Cast Iron Dutch Oven
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. The bail handle is for use with a tripod.
With over 120 years of experience, Lodge cast iron is known for its high-quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility. The design allows this skillet to be taken from the campfire or stovetop to the table, making it essential for every kitchen. Lodge is also the oldest family-owned cookware company in the USA. They have been manufacturing top quality cast iron products in South Pittsburgh, TN (Population 3,300) since 1896 when Joseph Lodge and his wife settled and opened up their first foundry.
- 10 inch | 5 quart
- Flanged lid holds coals/briquettes
- Bail handle for use with tripod
- Flip lid to use as griddle
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
- Use on grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart’s content
- Made in the USA
South Pittsburgh, TN
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash (this should be enough to restore the sheen, without being "sticky")
- It's important to keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.