Cast Iron Cover 10.25"
This 10.25-inch iron lid features an integral handle and self-basting tips on the interior.
With over 120 years of experience, Lodge cast iron is known for its high-quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility. The design allows this cover to be taken from the campfire or stovetop to the table, making it essential for every kitchen. Lodge is also the oldest family-owned cookware company in the USA. They have been manufacturing top quality cast iron products in South Pittsburgh, TN (Population 3,300) since 1896 when Joseph Lodge and his wife settled and opened up their first foundry.
- 10.25 inch
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills, and campfires
- Oven safe
- Made in the USA
South Pittsburgh, TN
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash (this should be enough to restore the sheen, without being "sticky")
- It's important to keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.