Isurus Ti Alpha Wetsuit 454
The Ti Alpha is made for those adventurous souls.
- Wetsuit temperature range: 8° - 13° C
- Compression technology increase blood flow to your muscles for more warmth and endurance
- Muscle Stabilization Taping (MST) provides additional muscle support to reduce fatigue-causing muscle vibration
- Chest zip entry system with SCS outer lining, pull cord/barrel lock combo and nylon zipper loop to seal tight and prevent flushing
- Closed cell Japanese Yamamoto neoprene only absorbs 2% of its weight in water and is quick drying
- Bio-mechanically designed underarm and shoulder panel to move in unison with a women's anatomical structure for maximum unrestricted flexibility and movement
- Hood is made from SCS Nano Skin providing you with maximum solar absorption and wind protection
- 5 mm Zirconium Fleece in the chest and back, 5 mm from the waist down, and 4 mm in the arms and shoulders
Model is 5'8" and wearing a size MS. Find out more: Isurus Wetsuit Sizing Chart.
Made from Yamamoto Premium Limestone Neoprene with Yamamoto Neoprene SCS TI Taping and Heat Fiber Core Membrane.
Designed and tested in California, materials from Japan, manufactured in Thailand.
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.