ecologyst x Olann Haven Cardigan
Handcrafted and made with soft, luxurious Merino wool.
- Full length sleeves
- Open at the front
- Around Chest: 42 inches
- Around Ribbed Hem: 40 inches
- Sleeve Length from Underarms: 14 inches
- Around Ribbed Cuff: 11.5 inches
- Boady Length from Shoulder to Hem: 21 inches
Merino Wool from Sugar Bush Yarns
Designed and hand knit in Sooke, BC
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- HANDWASH ONLY or eco-friendly dry cleaners.
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at firstname.lastname@example.org. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains