ecologyst x Olann Blythe Sweater
Handcrafted and made with soft, luxurious Merino wool. Designed and hand knit in Sooke, BC. Merino Wool from Sugar Bush Yarns
- Moss Stitch, chevron design
- Slightly cropped
- 3/4 sleeve
One-Size. Approximate Measurements:
- Around Chest: 44 inches
- Around Ribbed Hem: 36 inches
- Sleeve Lengthe from Underarm: 10.5 inches
- Around Ribbed Cuff: 10 inches
- Body Length from Shoulder to Hem: 19 inches
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Hand wash in cold water only
- HANDWASH ONLY or eco-friendly dry cleaners.
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at email@example.com. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains