Educator - Whistler, BC
The role of an ecologyst educator is to inspire and inform our community by sharing who we are, what we stand for, and how we are doing things differently in the clothing industry. You are responsible for delivering product knowledge, connecting with (y)our community, upholding in-store merchandising protocols, providing exceptional customer service, meeting or exceeding sales targets, keeping inventory accurate and engaging in both thoughtful and helpful conversations in the store. Our goal is to have our customers leave our spaces having learned something new from their experience and empowered to make choices in their lives because of it. You go the extra mile to make someone’s day, and understand all the ins and outs of our product offering built to support an intentional way of living.
- Product Education communicate the features and benefits of our product assortment authentically through storytelling and connection. You treat our customers the same as you would a guest in your home.
- Culture You are committed to leaving it better than you found it. You bring fun, respect, authenticity, excitement, passion, and knowledge to what you do every day.
- Community You love people and you love our planet. You can’t wait to connect with others over favourite hidden gems, the city’s best local experiences, upcoming events, or tips on how to live lightly. You think where we live is unbeatable and can’t wait to share it with everyone you meet.
- Mentoring, Training and Employee Development You not only participate in training opportunities but you are the first to offer a hand to others and show them how to succeed in everything they do. You are proactive in your ongoing education regarding the company, reporting, products, the environment and the retail industry.
- Sales Performance You are able to consistently hit sales targets and are excited by the opportunity to make commission that supports your success.
What you bring
- You are passionate, respectful, outgoing and genuinely like helping people.
- You are a great communicator. You are self-motivated but also work well as part of a team.
- You love to build things; communities, teams, systems, and more.
- Organization is your jam and you are known for your attention to detail.
- You are always looking to do more with less. Your philosophy on life is fewer things, more experiences.
- You love our natural world and are motivated to respect, honour, and value life on earth. You are an advocate for positive environmental impacts and are always looking to make a difference in your personal and professional life.
- You are an individual as a part of an ecosystem, understanding that your choices have an impact on others. You are self-aware, confident and take responsibility for your actions.
- You have availability to work Monday to Sunday, including evenings and weekends.
Location: Whistler, BC
Department: Retail & Sales
Minimum Experience: Entry-level, however experienced applicants encouraged to apply. Performance-based incentives available.
Compensation: Ranging from $18 - $28/hour based on a combination of base rate and commission, as well as experience.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!