The Puffy Jacket
Hard work doesn't stop with the cold. Our puffy jacket is built to keep your core warm while providing mobility to adventure on.
Small batch and handmade in Canada by our own team here in the ecologyst factory - Victoria, BC.
- Shell is 100% soy waxed cotton twill
- Quilted with 100% wool insulation
- Lined with 100% cotton twill
- Large front panel pockets
- Heavy duty snap closures
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size M. Designed for movement and active lifestyles.
- Shell is 100% soy waxed cotton 230gsm twill
- Quilted with 100% bonded wool insulation
- Lined with 100% brushed cotton twill
Made in Canada at the ecologyst factory - Victoria, BC.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Spot clean suggested
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners.
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.