The Hiking Pant
Made in Canada from 100% organic cotton twill. Our men's Hiking Pant is the best style to provide optimum comfort and functionality in the alpine, while you make that sweet ascent.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 7 oz twill
- Belt made from nylon webbing with a magnetic buckle that clips and locks together.
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Double-needle stitching
- Large front panel pockets
- Back right patch pocket with button flap.
- Tapered leg with cinched cuff
Model is 5'9 wearing the size 32.
Our 7oz cotton twill is not only GOTS certified, it is strong and durable. Inherently wrinkle-resistant, twill is easy to care for with dirt and stains being less noticeable due to the fabric weave. Learn more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada in our Victoria factory.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Remove belt before washing
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.