The Wool Shirt
ecologyst 100% Wool Shirt. Made in Canada in a genderless standard fit.
- 100% wool flannel shirt
- Set in sleeves
- Double-needle flat felled seam
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- A front pocket with button closure
- Double stitched patch pocket on chest
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable piping
- Curved hem
Model is 5'11” and wearing size M.
The Wool Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement. Extra fabric in the sleeves allows for comfort when swinging an axe or lounging out at the end of the day, whatever the case may be.
Made form 100% all-natural wool. Find out more: Wool
Milled in the USA. Made in Canada.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary. Spot wash recommended
- Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities.
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Hand wash in cold water only
- If necessary, dry clean.
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.