The 210 Merino Tee
ecologyst genderless standard fit t-shirt is made with 100% Merino Wool.
- 100% merino wool 210 GSM jersey knit
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Pocket on left chest
- Straight hem
- Water based screen printing ink for back neck label
Model is 5'7” and wearing size XS. Compared to its cotton counterpart, this merino t-shirt is designed to fit closer to the body. Using the merino jersey allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
We chose this medium weight jersey weighing in at 210 grams per square meter for its temperature regulating quality in cold and warm weather. Our 100% merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep. We believe that should be the industry standard. Find out more: Merino Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.