The 165 Merino Henley
ecologyst women's standard fit long sleeve henley is made of 100% Merino Wool. We chose this light weight jersey weighing in at 165 grams per square meter for its temperature regulating quality in cold and warm weather.
- 100% merino wool 165 GSM jersey knit
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Centre seam
- Curved hem
- Water based screen printing ink for back neck label
Model is 5'3" and wearing size XS. This shirt fits relaxed and oversized. Using the merino jersey allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
Take responsibility of your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair at email@example.com. A typical repair takes about two weeks.
We’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit for any goods that are not up to snuff. If something’s up, please come see us or get in touch. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons and zippers that are acting funny
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Spills and stains