The Sitka Peak Hoody
The gender-neutral, Sitka Peak Hoody keeps it's classic design with intentional upgrades to make it the most durable and comfortable hoody we've ever made.
Designed with the West Coast climate in mind, functional features including a high neck, fitted cuff and peaked hood to keep you warm and dry when you're out in the elements.
Our heavy-weight, 500 GSM fleece is 100% GOTS certified organic cotton with a 3-end brush finish that adds softness, body, and warmth without adding bulk. Milled, dyed and made in Canada.
Fits close to the skin. You may find this high-density hoody a bit snug at first, but once you wear it in, the fabric will fit your body and retain it's shape.
- Male model is 5’10” and wearing size M.
- Female model is 5'5" and wearing a size S.
Caring means less repairing:- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry low if necessary
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 2 sizes from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.