ecologyst x Olann Blythe Sweater
Handcrafted and made with soft, luxurious Merino wool. Designed and hand knit in Sooke, BC. Merino Wool from Sugar Bush Yarns
- Moss Stitch, chevron design
- Slightly cropped
- 3/4 sleeve
One-Size. Approximate Measurements:
- Around Chest: 44 inches
- Around Ribbed Hem: 36 inches
- Sleeve Lengthe from Underarm: 10.5 inches
- Around Ribbed Cuff: 10 inches
- Body Length from Shoulder to Hem: 19 inches
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Hand wash in cold water only
- HANDWASH ONLY or eco-friendly dry cleaners.
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.