The 500 Hoody
ecologyst women's standard fit hoody is made with 100% organic, heavy weight cotton.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- 500 GSM 3-end fleece
- Cotton twill taped neckline
- 100% organic cotton high-density ribbing
- Raglan sleeves
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Front lower patch pockets
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Front YKK full-zip closure
- Genuine leather zipper pull
- Self-lined hood
- Braided cotton drawcord
Model is 5'9" and wearing size M. The 500 Hoody fits close to the skin. You may find this high-density sweatshirt a bit snug at first, but once you wear it in, the fabric will relax to fit your body. Controlled stretch prevents loss of shape.
Our Heavy Weight Fleece is 100% GOTS certified organic cotton with a 3-end brush finish. The brushed finish adds softness and body, which creates warmth without adding bulk. This super dense knit weighs in at 500 grams per square meter, one of the heaviest fleeces on the market. This fleece is milled, dyed and finished in Canada. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take Responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry low if necessary
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.