The Merino Sweater
Our soft and sustainable merino wool women's sweater. A bubble-knit, crew neck sweater, made in the USA using a fully-fashioned technique.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Bubble knit construction
- Linked panel finishing
- Double layer knit tubular collar, cuffs and hem
- Straight hem
Model is 5'4" and wearing size XS.
Check out our sizing guide here
Made in USA
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Hand wash in cold water only
- HANDWASH ONLY or eco-friendly dry cleaners.
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.