Free shipping over $99 /$15 flat rate under
The Culottes are Made in Canada at our ecologyst factory in Victoria, BC from 100% Organic Cotton Twill. Designed to take you from crosstown commute to cozy cabins and everything in-between in optimum comfort.
How to Style?
1. As seen here, cozy and comfortable: pair with a soft wool sweater — our bubble-knit Merino Sweater or chunkier, slightly cropped Fisherman Sweater — and slip-ons.
2. Laid-back looks: tuck a lightweight button-up shirt or neutral tee in and pair with sneakers, flats, or sandals.
3. Office or evening outing: pair with a silky button-up shirt and trench coat, with heels, flats, or ankle boots.
4. Layer up and add hiking boots to head out into the winter wonderland.
- 100% Organic Cotton 7oz Twill
- Drawstring at elasticized waistband
- Topstitched seams
- Large front panel pockets
- Wide-leg cropped pant
Model is 5'10" and wearing size S. Inseam length is 22".
Caring means less repairing:
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle when necessary
- Hang to dry
We guarantee our apparel for life.
Guaranteed for Life applies to our apparel goods that break down through standard wear.
Camp & Cabin hard goods, surfboards, stains, extreme use, misuse cases, incorrect care/washing, and seconds are excluded from this guarantee.
This guarantee applies to goods purchased in-store or online after Jan 1, 2015 with a verifiable record of purchase.