The Merino Toque
Naturally temperature regulating, our 100% Merino Wool Toque will keep your head insulated wherever the day takes you. All-natural and biodegradable, merino wool is a soft and sustainable choice for your adventure-worthy gear.
- sustainable 100% merino wool
- 4 seam surged top
One size fits all. Wear cuffed or un-cuffed.
Our 100% merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep. We believe that should be the industry standard.
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your toques to extend their life.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours.
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.