The Merino Neckwarmer
Free shipping over $99 /$15 flat rate under
ecologyst 100% Merino Wool neckwarmer.
Neckwarmer, chute, tube, balaclava, neck gaiter - call it what you like, it's got your face covered on those cold, windy days. Highly versatile - it also functions as a headband or toque depending on how you fold or twist it.
- 100% merino wool 210 GSM jersey knit
- Double layer
- Height: 14.5" Width: 9.25"
One size fits all.
We chose this medium weight jersey weighing in at 210 grams per square meter for its temperature regulating quality in cold and warm weather. Our 100% merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep. We believe that should be the industry standard.
Made in the ecologyst Factory - Victoria, BC, Canada.
Take responsibility for your neckwarmer to extend its life.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours.
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching
We guarantee our apparel for life.
Guaranteed for Life applies to our apparel goods that break down through standard wear.
Camp & Cabin hard goods, surfboards, stains, extreme use, misuse cases, incorrect care/washing, and seconds are excluded from this guarantee.
This guarantee applies to goods purchased in-store or online after Jan 1, 2015 with a verifiable record of purchase.