Xcel Drylock 3mm Glove
Xcel's most advanced surf glove.
- Drylock 3mm 5 finger gloves are the warmest gloves on the market.
- Temperature range: 9° - 13° C - Thermo Dry Celliant (TDC) features mineral-enhanced smart fibers that recycle body heat into infrared energy for greater warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall performance.
- 100% UltraStretch neoprene, with glued & blindstitched seams sealed with outer Taitex for maximum warmth.
- Exclusive, seamless, tapered Drylock wrist seals form the ideal fit with your wetsuit and help prevent flushing
- Full "Gripper" palms ensure great traction and grip; the Texture Skin outer backhands provide excellent wind resistance
Model is wearing size XS. The fit should be snug. If you are unsure of your size, we suggest trying on for the best fit. For a general guideline visit: Xcel's size chart.
Made from comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch.
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.