The Sitka Tee
ecologyst genderless standard fit 100% organic cotton t-shirt with iconic trees print.
Since 2002, the three trees have represented our triple bottom line approach: people, planet, and profit. Today we're even more focused on sustainability and are working hard to bring you responsibly made garments, including this very shirt. A true original and one of the first ecologyst products made, the Sitka Tee is designed to be a comfortable, durable wardrobe staple.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 9 oz jersey knit
- Pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Straight hem
- Water based screen printing ink at centre chest
Model is 5’9” and wearing size S. A traditional style with a moderate relaxed body to give the wearer room for mobility.
Our 9oz cotton jersey is not only GOTS certified, it is also milled, dyed and finished in Canada. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take Responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry. Tumble dry if necessary
- Store your jersey folded to prevent warping or stretching
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.