The Herring Tee
This t-shirt supports a suspension of the Georgia Strait herring fishery for a healthy Salish Sea.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 13 oz jersey knit
- Pre-shrunk, heavy weight fabric
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Pocket on left chest
- Curved hem
- Water based screen print on back
An athletic style, the moderate relaxed body, and curved hem give the wearer more coverage and room for mobility.
Male model is wearing size M
Female model is wearing size S
Our 13oz cotton jersey is not only GOTS certified, it is also milled, dyed and finished in Canada. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry if necessary
- Store your jersey folded to prevent warping or stretching
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.