The Hiking Shorts
Men's Hiking Shorts, made in Canada from 100% organic cotton twill. Best for hiking in warm weather, providing long-lasting wear and comfort.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 7 oz twill
- Belt made from nylon webbing with a magnetic buckle that clips and locks together.
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Double-needle stitching
- Large front panel pockets
- Back right patch pocket with button flap for secure closure.
- Zipper back pocket closure on the Green colouway.
Model is 6'1” and wearing size M. These shorts are made with extra room in the legs for flexible mobility and an adjustable belt closure for optimum fit.
Our 7oz cotton twill is not only GOTS certified, it is strong and durable. Inherently wrinkle-resistant, twill is easy to care for with dirt and stains being less noticeable due to the fabric weave. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada in our Victoria factory
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Remove belt before washing
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.