- Pullover style anorak
- 100% organic cotton water-resistant Ventile
- 200 GSM plain weave
- Raglan sleeves
- Tree logo embroidery on left chest
- 1/3 length front waterproof zipper
- Kangaroo front pocket with Velcro closure
- Elastic and Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable elastic cord hem and hood with cordlock
- Curved back hem
The Anorak is made to be worn slightly oversized and boxy.
Kaleeka our female model is wearing a Medium as she likes to layer warmer base pieces under her Anorak.
Eddie our male model is also wearing a Medium for a more true fit.
100% organic cotton Ventile. This textile was developed in Great Britain to keep their fighter pilots dry during The Second World War if they were shot down above the Atlantic Ocean. Ventile is now milled, dyed and finished in Switzerland.
Learn more about this hardy but lightweight fabric on our blog: here
Made in Canada, at the ecologyst factory in Victoria, British Columbia.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.