ecologyst x Stanfield's Men's Henley
ecologyst x Stanfield's wool blend "island tuxedo". A slimmer men's fit than Stanfield's Canadian classic that's been around since the gold rush days.
- 80% wool 20% nylon
- Flatlock stitched seams
- 3-button openable placket
- Straight hem
Model is 5'10" and wearing size S. Compared to Stanfield's classic Henley cut, the Sitka X Stanfield's Henley is designed to fit closer to the body. The unique knit allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
Stanfield's blended heavy ribbing knit is woven with 80% wool and 20% nylon. The sweater is knit in such a way to allow a generous amount of mechanical stretch. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle
- Only wash when necessary
- Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash. If necessary, machine wash on a gentle cycle
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage, fold your wool knit to prevent warping or stretching
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.