The Wool Shirt
The ecologyst wool shirt is made-in-Canada from 100% wool milled in the USA. Naturally odour-resistant and highly durable, the wool shirt is designed for movement, whether you are swinging and axe or commuting crosstown. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement.
- Double-needle flat felled seam
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- A front pocket with button closure
- Double stitched patch pocket on chest
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable piping
- Curved hem
Male model is 5'11” and wearing size M. Female model is 5'9" and wearing a size M. The Wool Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles.
Caring means less repairing:
Spot clean or eco-friendly dry clean only.
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 1 size from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
We guarantee our apparel for life.
Guaranteed for Life applies to our apparel goods that break down through standard wear.
Camp & Cabin hard goods, surfboards, stains, extreme use, misuse cases, incorrect care/washing, and seconds are excluded from this guarantee.
This guarantee applies to goods purchased in-store or online after Jan 1, 2015 with a verifiable record of purchase.