The Merino Sweater
The Merino Sweater is our gender-neutral, bubble-knit sweater that is THE one crew neck, merino sweater you'll want to own. Soft, durable and sustainable merino wool is designed to keep you cozy on the coast, and smart looking for the (home) office.
Made from 100% extra fine sustainable merino wool Italian yarns. Made using a fully fashioned technique that minimizes waste from offcuts. The Merino Sweater is one of a few of our products that are made at a boutique mill in Ridgewood, New York.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Bubble knit construction
- Linked panel finishing
- Double layer knit tubular collar, cuffs and hem
- Straight hem
Male model in Navy is 6'4" and wearing size M.
Male model in Grey is 5'9" and wearing size XS.
Female model is 5'6" and wearing size S.
Care means less repairing:
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- HANDWASH ONLY in cold water only or use eco-friendly dry cleaners. Do not wash in warm or hot water!
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching
- use your chest or bust measurement OR,
- women, size down 2 sizes from your usual size and men take your standard size
|Chest or Bust*||Our Size|
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.