The Wool Shirt
ecologyst 100% Wool Shirt. Made in Canada in a genderless standard fit.
Our 100% Wool Shirt is naturally odour-resistant and highly durable. Made in Canada from biodegradable, all-natural wool. Making it one of our best sustainable shirt options whether you're out on a weekend walk or buttoned up for a crosstown commute.
- 100% wool flannel shirt
- Set in sleeves
- Double-needle flat felled seam
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- A front pocket with button closure
- Double stitched patch pocket on chest
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable piping
- Curved hem
Model is 5'11” and wearing size M.
The Wool Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement. Extra fabric in the sleeves allows for comfort when swinging an axe or lounging out at the end of the day, whatever the case may be.
Made form 100% all-natural wool.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary. Spot wash recommended
- Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities.
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Hand wash in cold water only
- If necessary, dry clean.
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.